Administrative Executive, School of Economics
- General Administration – Working with facilities management office and vendors to ensure general maintenance of school facilities (office space, meeting rooms, and pantries) and equipment (photocopiers, printers, office equipment) are kept in good working condition.
- Budget and Financial Administration – Manage and maintain SAP purchasing system and Fixed Assets Register.
- Preparation of reports for tracking of payments to vendor and staff.
- Assist in the organisation of auxiliary reports and/or presentations related to special projects (i.e. accreditation reports, external reviews, Dean’s NMP preparation, etc).
- Faculty and Visitor Administration – arranging logistics such as office space, computers, signages, etc.
- Provide administrative support to Assistant Director and Assistant Dean.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma holder in business administration.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience in academic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office. Knowledge in SAP will be advantageous.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Resourceful and able to multi-task.
- Pleasant and cheerful disposition; patient in interfacing with all levels of people.
- Proactive and ability to take initiative.
- Pleasant personality with strong ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Manage interruptions and perform ad-hoc other duties as assigned.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University