Administrative Executive [Maternity Cover]
UWCSEA has a maternity vacancy for July 2020 at its East Campus for an Administrative Executive.
Reporting to the Chair of Activities, the incumbent will provide support on the day to day operations of Sports & Activities programmes. The role primarily entails of coordination, scheduling, administration and event management of Sports programmes while working closely with the Primary, Middle and High School Activities Heads.
- Plan and monitor fixture schedules, administration, event management and trips locally for our sports teams.
- Act as the key liaison point for various sports associations such as but not limited to, the Singapore Sports Association and Active SG; Act as the key liaison point for parents and students for either digital, telephone or face to face enquiries.
- Support the marketing and communication of information for programmes conducted and liaise with Comms and Marketing on Activities celebrations, photographs and write ups for perspectives, produce the end of year sports reports and provide information for programmes conducted.
- Support and manage the social media of Sports and Activities; Manage the SOCS, Hytek systems and the College communication programmes.
- Administer and manage spreadsheets on tracking programmes and details and perform any other duties assigned by the Chair of Activities.
- Minimum Diploma in related discipline with at least 2 years of experience in a similar administrative or sports and activities in context within the Local Singapore Community and school environment.
- Excellent English (written and spoken) communication.
- Able to work cohesively in a team-based environment as well as independently and flexibly with people of different levels.
- Working knowledge of Mac platform/Google Suite and collaborative software such as google calendar and event planning.
- Must be resilient, patient and works proactively in providing support.
Interested applicants, please submit an application via our portal latest by Sunday, 31 May 2020.
UWCSEA welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We are committed to safeguarding our students and protecting them from harm. In keeping with the expectation that all staff and volunteers share this commitment, those applying for a position at the College must be willing to undergo employment background checks and screening appropriate to the post. If you have a strong sense of adventure and an exceptional level of commitment to teaching and learning, UWCSEA might be the perfect next step for you visit our website to learn more.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to interview, satisfactory references, identity and criminal record checks.
United World College of South East Asia