ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE [Job Code 1907121S]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Provide administrative and coordination support for the onsite operations team e.g. putting up of staff claims, travel requests, travel claims, etc
- Use online financial system for PR, PO, goods receipt/delivery orders/service report, handover forms, etc. Note the urgency of the PR/PO. Ensure that the team abides with the Procurement SOP
- Maintain up-to date tracker listings e.g. PR/PO, invoices, handover forms, “capital expensed off” assets, Telco, etc
- To assist to escort/manage the soft facilities/delivery services e.g. liaise with vendors on replenishments (e.g. vending machine, bottled drinking water, etc), pest control, replacement of dust control mats, etc
- Coordinate with a team of cleaners on building/compound cleanliness. Carry out physical site checks/walks on building/compound cleanliness
- Take charge of meeting rooms bookings and ensure the meeting rooms conditions are tip-top
- Take charge of the office equipment, furniture & fittings and their maintenance/repairs (e.g. copier, shredder, air purifiers, etc) in TAC and consolidate stationery requests (e.g. arch files) for replenishment etc
- Attending to visitors e.g. receive them, prepare and serve drinks and refreshments when necessary
- Manage visitors crowd at lobby
- Take charge of pantry supplies, pantry cleanliness and neatness eg the fridge, microwave, vending machines, etc
- Assist on Company Emergency Response, Fire Drill, Pandemic Flu logistics and administrations. Take charge on First Aid Boxes/AED machine supplies order and replenishments
- Assist to update shift schedule on training matters
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by management
- Candidate must possess at least an ITE Level/ Diploma certificate in IT/ accounting/ office administration or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experiences in the related administrative field is required for this position
- Ability to work and communicate effectively, and comfortable in a fast-pace environment handling walk-in customers
- Excellent team player in cross-functional environment
- Must be punctual, meticulous, customer oriented, proactive, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Working experience in supporting DC business or equivalent
- Possess experiences dealing with procurement and admin matters
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Excel and typing skills
- Able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment as well as meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)