Aureus Academy| Date Posted: 7-Aug-2019
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Aureus Group is looking for a skilled individual who is personable, reliable, punctual and has
adequate experience in customer service.
Key Responsibilities for this Position include:
- Communicate cordially with parents and students in front desk interactions.
- Schedule, cancel and reschedule lessons.
- Monitor daily lessons performed in the centre.
- Management of external programmes.
- Report grievance and other employee related cases to managers.
- Assist finance manager with billing and accounting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Must facilitate efficiency in day-to-day operations.
- General facilities maintenance.
- At least 1 year experience in customer service or related field.
- Fluency in English speaking, reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, Scheduling Software, and other general computer skills.
- N.B. A Comprehensive training will be provided for all new employees for this position.