- Perform reception duties.
- Handle telephone calls and correspondences from customers.
- Disseminate information both internally and to the targeted groups of customers/prospects.
- Managing the procurement of all materials and office supplies.
- Handles billing administration and payment collection.
- Manage the cleaner to ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the Centre is maintained.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Candidates must possess at least NITEC or GCE 'O' Level qualification.
- Proficiency in MS Office is a must.
- High initiative, detail-oriented and good time management.
- Multi-Tasking with strong organizing and coordinating ability.
- Possess good communication skills in English.
- Hardworking personality and able to work independently.
- Positive mindset, mature and responsible.
- Possess good telephone etiquette.
- Prior experience in clerical work is a bonus.
- Working hours will be 4 weekdays and 1 weekend.
Monday to Friday: 1.30PM – 9.30PM
Saturday, Sunday: 8.45AM – 6.45PM
During the school holidays (Mar, June, Sep, Nov) we will start the lessons in the morning and our operation will have to start in the morning till night-time.
As such, there will be shift work during these peak periods (they might work more hours, but we will have off-in lieu for them during our low period in December and this is also where most of the staff will be clearing their leave.)
We welcome candidates from all age groups. Please send your latest resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Advo Education Centre Pte Ltd