Administrative Executive (6-month contract), OUAFA
- This position is for Office of Undergraduate Admissions & Financial Assistance (OUAFA).
- Communicate with applicants and process FA applications for eligibility and award.
- Attend to enquiries from students/parents relating to financial assistance and FA applications.
- Maintain supporting documents for means-testing.
- Prepare student profiles for awards consideration.
- Facilitate interview arrangements.
- Provide administrative support to day-to-day activities that may be assigned from time-to-time.
- University graduate.
- Preference for work experience in an educational/administrative environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good interpersonal and communications (both written and spoken) skills.
- Able to adapt to and be resourceful in managing situations.
- Able to function as an effective team player.
- Meticulous with an eye for details.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University