Administrative Cum Purchasing Clerk
- Maintain and ensure up-to-date records of documentation for ISO, AVA, etc.
- Handle office administration duties including purchasing, visitor pass, maintenance of equipment and vehicles, etc
- Responsible to manage inventory including stock check, stock movement and ensure stock accuracy
- Liaise with forwarder and supplier on delivery arrangement
- Forward of incoming emails to respective departments
- Handle and distribute mail letters to respective departments
- Any ad-hoc administrative duties as assigned by the management
Qualifications & Requirements
- Min. GCE “O”/ “N” levels or above
- At least. 2 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive working attitude, independent and self-motivated
- Able to multi-task and perform duties under pressure
- Able to converse in English and Mandarin (written & verbal) to liaise with mandarin speaking associates and handle Chinese documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice preferred
- Singaporeans only
Location: Sembawang (near bus-stop)
5 Working Days: Mondays to Fridays (regular hours)
Interest applicants are required to submit their comprehensive resumes stating their current and expected salaries, reason(s) for leaving each employment, availability date to commence work via the APPLY NOW button below.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.