Business Sweden’s purpose is to help companies in Sweden to grow their international revenues and international companies to invest and expand in Sweden. We offer our customers strategic advice and hands-on support. Business Sweden is owned by the Swedish Government and the industry, a partnership that provides access to contacts and networks at all levels. Business Sweden was founded on the first of January, 2013, by a merger of the Swedish Trade Council (Exportrådet) and Invest Sweden. The Swedish government is represented by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and the private business by the Swedish Foreign Trade Association.
We are currently searching for a savvy Administrative Associate to join our Singapore office. You will not be alone in our busy office among a warm and experienced team. Successful candidate will seek to deliver customer service excellence and possess a can-do attitude.
Provides administrative and operations support in:
- Greets and ushers visitors to meeting/conference rooms.
- Handles incoming telephone calls, take messages, etc.
- Handles the bookings of meeting/conference rooms.
- Collects and handles letters from mailbox.
- Handles/Arranges letters/parcels with couriers.
- Handles scanning and filing of documents.
- Organises/maintains files and register, includes files at off-site storage.
- Maintains office supplies for pantry and stationeries.
- Oversees maintenance schedule on machine/equipment/appliances.
- Maintains contact lists on clients and vendors.
- Staff claims administration.
- Contact person for service vendors.
- Executive Assistance for Management (adhoc administrative support).
- Adhoc errands to corporate secretariat offices for urgent documents.
- Adhoc trips to the banks.
- Event Management eg. administrative support in seminars and delegations.
- NITEC, Higher NITEC or GCE N Level
- Proficiency in MS Office software ie MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook.
- Willingness to perform a variety of administrative/operational tasks.
- Willingness to take on adhoc tasks assigned from time to time.
- Takes pride in ensuring a well-maintained office.
- Operates 5-day work week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
- Accords AWS and salary.
- Provides Group Health and Insurance Policies.
Please mention your availability to commence work and expected salary in your resume. We welcome fresh graduates without working experience. Your email containing cover letter and resume should reach [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Business Sweden - The Swedish Trade and Invest Council