Administrative Assistant (temporary)
SSA Consulting Group Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Dec-2020
Entry Level, Student Job
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Attend and handle all training course enquires including test enquiries; general enquiries and be able to resolve to all feedbacks calls-in participants.
- Record all calls received on a daily basis
- Accept payments and handle public training course registrations
- Scan, sort and save training registration documents in specific folders as instructed
- Follow up with participants (past and potential participants) on additional courses that they can sign up for
- Sending email and SMS to potential participants to follow up on status of registrations after calls have been made
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned
- Is passionate and eager to help people improve their skills by offering training courses that best fit the individual
- Keen to interact with people, possess good customer service skills and is customer centric
- Good telephone etiquette, professional and punctual
- Friendly and pleasant disposition and keen on providing the best service for our clients
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills by explaining our diverse training programmes to walk-in and call-in clients
- Possess a can-do attitude, persistence and a positive mindset towards work
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Responsible, can be trusted and able to work under pressure
- Independent and a good team player
- Confident and well-groomed
- An experienced sales person with the ability to close sales
Qualification and Requirement:
- Minimum Nitec in Service Skills/ Business Services
- Good written and verbal English proficiency is expected.
- This position will be handling an influx customer who are mandarin speaking. Ability to speak and write in Mandarin is an added advantage when dealing with Chinese speaking clients.
- Prior experience in sales (in any fields: B2B/ B2C/retail sales/post sales) or call centre will be an added advantage
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Candidate must be able to commit at least 3 days a week for six months.
SSA Consulting Group Pte Ltd