Administrative Assistant (Part Time) at Bedok North
Summary of Role
Assist Fresenius clinic in daily administration work and general clerical duties.
The role is based at Bedok North.
Clinic Administration and general clerical duties
- Answer phone call within 3 rings and provide relevant information to callers.
- Ensure email is checked and answered timely.
- Collect and distribute mails from post box daily.
- Collect payment from patient before/after each treatment and update receipt timely.
- Bill patient after each treatment daily.
- Banking of cash weekly or when cash collected reached S$1,000 (whichever come first).
- In charge of purchasing clinical consumables and follow up accordingly.
- Responsible for inventory closing monthly.
- In charge of registration & administration of new patients.
- Update centre movement chart on patient’s status daily and submit to Finance and Clinic Administrator monthly.
- Liaise with Nurse Manager or Nurse in charge for patient’s appointment booking.
- In charge of ensuring patients particulars are updated.
- In charge of petty cash and ensure accurate record of transaction.
- Prepare Medisave / Medishield summary, NKF/MSW & CSC tax invoices monthly.
- E-submission of the following in accordance to local guidelines:
- Medisave and Medshield
- Ensure MSW tax invoices are posted to respective hospitals timely.
- Monitor and follow up to ensure claim submitted are reimbursed to the company.
- Liaise with Finance for issuing of cheque to patient monthly.
Professional Development of Self
- Maintain a professional image among colleagues and public.
- Comply with required dress code.
Qualifications and Experience
- Min ITE graduates.
- ‘N’ or ‘O’ level preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in clinic, hospital or healthcare preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Inventory experience preferred.
- Patient, responsible, reliable and diligent.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong commitment to patient care.
- Good command of English and a local language preferred.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS-Office for words and excel.
Fresenius Medical Care Singapore Pte Ltd