- To provide administrative support to user-departments;
- To prepare service job-sheets and service/calibration reports;
- To propose and prepare maintenance contracts for clients;
- To assist in after sales service, including attending to clients’ inquiries;
- To assist in the maintenance of various management and quality accreditation or certification schemes;
- To maintain and update company’s business profile and catalogues;
- To perform ad-hoc support to company as and when required.
Candidates must possess the following:
- At least a “A” Level or Diploma qualification;
- Good English writing and speaking skills;
- Bilingual (English and Chinese);
- Skillful in Microsoft Excel and Word applications;
- Believe in continual improvement, and willing to take on new tasks;
- Task oriented and able to work independently.
Training will be provided. Selected candidate may be sent for relevant external training courses. Fresh school leavers/graduates are welcomed to apply.
If you are keen to be part of our growing team, we would be most pleased to meet you and to discuss the career prospects. Please send your resume to:
Malayan Daching Co Pte Ltd