- This role is a great opportunity for fresh graduates!
- Work closely with the director and support day-to-day running of the business
- Be a part of an open and positive environment
Our client is an insurance-based financial services agency that provides services for wealth accumulation, protection and distribution needs. They have built a strong community of individuals with a common purpose of helping their clients be financially free.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be the first point of contact and handling correspondence and phone calls with utmost professionalism. You will be involved in managing databases/filing systems and implementing administrative systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing schedules and organizing meetings, appointment, events and conferences
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research as assigned by the manager
- Organizing the manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare
- This role is open to fresh graduates!
- You are meticulous and pay strong attention to detail
- You have outstanding interpersonal as well as written and oral communication skills.
- You are highly adaptable and can work well with multiple priorities
- Being fluent in Mandarin will be advantageous, to liaise with mandarin-speaking clients.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd