Administrative Assistant (Hypermarket)
You are required to manage phone calls and correspondence such as email, records, spreadsheet, databases etc. You are expected to send emails on behalf of Team Leaders, draft documents and perform data entry when required. You will be involved with coordination and implementation of office procedures and projects. You will be required work closely with the Team Leaders in terms of invoices, purchasing orders and any other ad-hoc assignments given to you.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’, ‘O’ level or NITEC qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Resourceful and problem solver with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and ability to collaborate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders etc.
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
- Working days/ hours: 5.5 days’ work week on rotating shifts, inclusive of weekends and public holidays
- Working Location: VivoCity
- Temporary assignment and attachment at North/ East for the first 6 to 9 months
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd