Administrative Assistant(Healthcare) Up to $2500! REF:AE
We are looking for adminitrative assistant to join us!
- Provide administrative support for the Training and Programme,
- Administer course feedback and collate post-course evaluation.
- Provide administrative support to Centre, such as managing enquiries, collating documents for means testing, and admission
- Assist in audits and documentation preparation.
- Assist Reporting Officer(s) in purchasing and monitoring of centre supplies
- Logistics and liaison for events and meetings
- Min O level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Amanda Ong Eyen
EA Personnel Reg No: R2090336
JobStudio Pte Ltd