Administrative Assistant (Healthcare, Central area, Office hours)
- Providing adminstrative support to the department
- Performing functions such as collating and maintaining records data.
- Preparing reports and management of resource inventory
- Handle procurement and staff matters.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min GCE ‘O’ levels
- Min 2-3 years of working experience in adminstrative position
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Able to start work on immediate or short notice will be an advantage
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Administrative Assistant
or call 6736 3280 to look for Kayley
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA Personnel: Kayley Ng Yin Yi (R1762843)
Company EA Licence No..: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd