Administrative Assistant (Finance)
You will be responsible for distributing and sorting of sales reports and deposit slips by stores, checking of daily sales document and counting of gift vouchers and supplier coupons. You are required to ensure that cash collections and card payment tally against the bank statement, and ensure that cashier shortage is settled promptly. You are also expected to update sales details into template, reconcile monthly shortage clearing account and maintain proper filing of financial documents.
- GCE ‘A’ Level/ GCE ‘O’ level/ ‘N’ Level/ NITEC
- Knowledge of accounting background is an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Team player with ability to collaborate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders etc.
- Able to work under pressure with high adaptability and initiative within a dynamic environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd