Administrative Assistant (1-Year's Contract), Unicard Centre
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
Support of Offsite SSM machines in the following areas:
- You are required to process captured ATM/Credit cards, passbooks and returned mails
- You need to ensure the proper destruction of cards/passbook collected. .
- You need to process refund of captured stored value cards (CashCard/flashpay cards)
- Other responsibilities include the admin matters relating ATM/CDM will be assigned from time- to-time
- GCE ‘A’/’O’ Level/GCE N Level with ITE Certificate in Office Skills/Certificate in Business Studies
- Relevant administrative experience is an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications especially in Excel and Word
- Able to multi-task and deliver assignments within stipulated timeline
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
Apply now and make a difference to UOB.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)