PROGRESSHENG Holdings Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Monday to Friday 9.30 – 6pm.
- Saturdays maybe required depending on client’s schedules, but will be seldom.
- Sunday off
- Handle office admin works, ensure monthly office admin works are current (eg reminders for bills payments, paper works & invoices recordings. Proper folders for individual correspondences)
- For payments take inputs from Superior.
- Prepare Payroll, Payment vouchers to suppliers and contractors, organizing and book keeping of such paperworks
- Phone calls, email replies to customers queries, SMSes and follow ups on enquiry
- Typing & Sending & Follow-up of Quotations, invoices and payments
- Coordinate between Customer & Installer regarding installation date and time.
- Arrange for Site visits for sales team member, reminder and assistant to sales team member. Maintain good customer relationship. Mailing of festive greeting cards to customers
- Maintain petty cash, staff salaries + Commissions, Claims
- Maintain Accounts receivables & Payables
- Check accounts with bank statements and receipts every week.
- Prepare cheque payments for supplier.
- Invoices to be filed to Invoice date and NOT to payment date.
- Invoices to indicate Payment date, Amount & Cheque detail.
- Invoices should be placed in front of folder first, and only filed into individual pockets when payment is made & details written.
- Basic excel and powerpoint usage ability
- Can use email
- Able to converse and communicate well in English and Applicant’s Mother Tongue
GOOD TO HAVE
- The basic knowledge for Adobe Illustrator
- Have the confidence to correspond to Clients
PROGRESSHENG Holdings Pte Ltd