Admin Officer (Tender/ Quotation, 5 days, $2500-$3000)
- Reconcile data in Tender Tracking System with Customers.
- Respond to all enquiries from customer and principals in a customer service orientated manner.
- Manage and process fax orders, sales orders and EDI order in accordance to departmental service level always.
- Ensure accurate processing of orders received through the order hotline, faxes, sales orders and EDI.
- Check purchase orders against tenders and quotations.
- Update purchase orders promptly into tender tracking system upon approval from principals or customers.
- Liaise with customers and inform them if there are deviations of purchase orders against tenders and quotations.
- Adhere to procedures for processing of item with sales restrictions, orders that require price approval and others principal specified requirements.
- Ensure critical information with regards to urgent delivery, special timing request are communicated and follow up till completion of delivery.
- Provide admin support when necessary. E.g. Filing, data entry, retrieval of documents, etc or any other duties and tasks assigned.
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance to ISO and ISMS procedures.
- Serves as the main coordinator between customers, principals, warehouse and delivery team concerning status of orders/ delivery arrangements and wrong orders.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned due to the exigencies of operational requirements.
- 'O' level/ Diploma with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- $2500-$3000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310