Admin Officer (Policy Processing)
- Support in policy documentation and other related administrative duties
- Maintain service standards to customers by ensuring the accuracy of policy documentation.
- To meet document turnaround time; the stipulated timelines set in the department quality objectives.
- Sign policy documents in accordance to Document Signing Authority Limits as assigned by the HOD.
- Participate in the process management system; to strive to improve the efficiency of operations and effectiveness of work procedures through continual improvement.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum GCE 'O'
- No experience required.
- Japanese MNC
- Location: CBD Area
- 1 year contract with 1 months bonus upon completion
- Full staff benefit (Annual leave, medical leave, etc)
- Monday - Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm
Interested candidates please send an updated CV in Ms Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call Wui Hui Ni (Reg no: R1983890) @ 63260116 for a confidential discussion
*********FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION*********
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving (for all full-time job)
• Notice Period / Availability to commence work
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd