SingCapital Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Aug-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Photocopy clients’ documents submitted by sales persons and update the daily submission checklist.
- Batch and collate documents into the respective envelopes for counter check and send out for dispatch by 10.30am.
- Sort clients’ documents and assign reference number for all the documents submitted.
- Scan documents and rename the files according to sales person’s name, clients, product provider and product name.
- Input new transactions for life insurance & investment into the master spreadsheet.
- Upon receipt of the policy schedules, to photocopy, scan and rename the documents.
- Monitor the stock level of A4 paper and various proposal forms in the central filing cabinet and inform admin staff when stock level is low.
- Perform and maintain proper filing of clients’ documents.
- Attend to submissions by sales persons and general walk-in or call-in enquiries.
- Perform any other tasks as and when assigned by the Company.
- GCE 'O' level and above.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Working Location: Paya Lebar Square
- 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am - 6.00pm
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the expected salary and date of availability via JobsCentral portal.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
SingCapital Pte Ltd