- Prepare invoices for billing purposes.
- Update receipt of payment from agents.
- Perform general administrative duties such as data entry and filing.
- Process forms and documents pertaining to sales and purchase.
- Check and verify details and records from buyers.
- Data entry of buyer’s particulars using our in-house system.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE “O" level
- This is an entry level position. Willing to train someone with some years of office administrative / basic accounting working experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word and Excel).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Working Location : Toa Payoh
Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 6pm
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, medical and insurance benefit etc.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the expected salary and date of availability.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PropNex International Pte Ltd