Admin Executive (Training Programme/ Education Sector)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Handle training programmes portfolio.
- Assist in Training Admin / Finance related duties.
- Prepare training materials.
- Liaise with external vendors on seminar preparation (booking of venue, catering, logistics eg.).
- Send out emails to participants.
- Assist in coordinating seminars on actual day itself.
- Consolidate seminar feedback and generate reports for management review.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
- Minimum Degree/ Diploma in Events/ Marketing/ Business or related field.
- Prior experience in coordinating training programmes/ events is advantageous.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd