Admin Executive, School of Information Systems
- Administer SIS' (School of Information Systems) faculty and staff local and overseas expense claims.
- Advise faculty and staff on relevant policies and guidelines relating to local and travel claims to ensure compliance.
- Provide logistics support to SIS undergraduate programmes'outreach team including but not limited to booking of venue, arranging for catering and providing on-site event support.
- Provide admin and logistics support to SIS' managed conferences and events when required.
- Provide other admin support e.g. assisting the General Office colleagues to attend to General Office counter work and enquiries and assist the finance team in the SIS assets audit.
- Minimum A levels and/or Diploma.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to take initiative and exercise sound judgement.
- Attention to details and good work attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build rapport and trust.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and under pressure.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University