Metta HomeCare (previously known as Metta Home Nursing) started in April 2015 as a pilot programme with Eastern Health Alliance to support the medical and nursing component of care in the community. It is a home-based service that provides a holistic approach of managing patients with chronic illnesses and organ failure.
Metta HomeCare provides a holistic approach to managing patients with chronic illnesses and organ failure. Our goal is to render early intervention and medical assistance with an individualised care plan to reduce the frequency of re-admission into the hospital. This allows our elderly to age in the comfort of their homes, regardless of race and religion.
As an Admin Executive, the candidate is responsible in the following areas:
- Administer the day to day administration of the office
- To answer in-coming calls and attend to all enquiries
- To manage the centre’s emails and reply accordingly
- To follow up, coordinate and manage all new referrals received in both hard or soft copies (AIC IRMS)
- To update and manage ILTC portal (MOH), department’s database (Dove CRM) or any related systems
- Manage internal referrals and application of consumables items via AIC system
- To manage petty cash reimbursement
- To coordinate and review the means testing with Social Worker/Counsellor for new patients and also the existing patients.
- To track and print out the change subsidies of the mean testings report every month
- To coordinate with Social Worker/Counsellor on cases which are referred by the Nurses
- To prepare cheques for invoices and coordinate with Metta finance department for signatories
- To issue invoices and manage the Metta Exchequer system
- To close the files for discharged and demised cases
- To coordinate and liaise with suppliers on purchases
- To receive and acknowledge donations with a thank you note
- To coordinate and liaise with vendors on contract maintenance services
- To manage and record on loan of equipment
- To keep record of staff yearly leave/off-in-lieu/medical and dental
Funding and Reporting Matters
- To carry out the duties as the Fund Administrator/Administrator for Senior Mobility and Enabling Fund (SMF) / Ministry of Health (MOH) or any other related agencies for funding
- To update and submit information in the portals for Senior Mobility and Enabling Fund (SMF) and Ministry of Health (MOH) or any other related agencies for funding
- To collate information and submit Monthly Department reports
- Ad-hoc duty of depositing cash and cheques into the designated banks
- To take minutes for monthly department / Medical Sub-committee or any related meetings
- To attend relevant external meetings
- To adhere to confidentiality and PDPA
- To look into the cleanliness and general well being of the office
- To participate in events and fund raising activities when required
- To perform any other administrative duties but not limited to the above
• Minimum qualification in Diploma in Business Administrations, Business Management or equivalent
• Relevant working experience preferred
• Computer Literate/ Microsoft office skills
• Ability to work independently and within a multi-disciplinary team.
• Hardworking, meticulous and responsible.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Training & Development
- Annual Leave