- undertaking basic accounting, office administration and HR matters (including Petty Cash ,Payroll).
- ensuring all accounting records are kept up-to-date and maintained promptly and accurately.
- Assisting closing of full sets of accounts and generation of monthly financial report and commentaries.
- verifying and processing suppliers' invoices.
- managing and processing claims and reimbursements by internal staff and external vendors.
- processing of bank reconciliation and managing petty cash record.
- assisting in warehouse control and purchasing functions
- being responsible for accounts receivable and receipts updating and ensuring collection to be up-to-date.
- coordinating with our the other factory as a team in ensuring overall Admin/Operation support to the companies in the most efficient manner.
- to perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
1. Possessing at least a Diploma in Accounting/Finance or its equivalent
2. Knowledge of Autocount accounting software will be an added advantage.
3. Highly organized with good communication and interpersonal skills
4. a self-starter with good analytical and problem solving skill.
3.At least with two year's accounting experience.