Diamond Aviation Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, 'A' Levels, Diploma
Administrative functions for organization
- Upkeep, filing of office documents (soft and hard copies) in a proper and systematic manner.
- Monitor contract(s) execution and expiration.
- Monitor Government Grants and External Forms.
- Sort, Input and Update Monthly Business Expenses.
- Liaison with subcontractors (Fulfillment), Banks (Yearly reviews, Loans etc), Trade Insurance Brokers etc.
- Manage and Replenish office supplies.
- Prepare and monitor Purchase Orders (POs) and Vendor invoices.
- Timely reports of Aged Payables, Aged Receivables.
- Large Asset (Engines, Landing Gears, APUs etc.) documentation management.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports; mileage, traveling expenses etc.
- Data entry into databases; Filemaker, Deskera and PLM.
- Prepare documentation, monitor freight and shipping.
- Scanning documents and manuals; Jobs in/Jobs out
- Formatting of manuals and documentations
- Familiarity with Aerospace Technical and Documentation procedures. (Training will be provided).
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Meticulous/ careful
- Good memory
- Communication Skills
- Able to communicate (read and write) in English well
- Proficiency in Microsoft and ERP system.
- Proficiency in one other language and Mathematics
- Able to adapt to fast-paced environment
- Systemic Thinking
- Basic ‘O’, ‘A’ Levels or Diploma.
- Training will be provided.
Job Location: 47E, Tuas South Ave 1 637243
Job Shift: Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Required: No
Diamond Aviation Pte Ltd