We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organisation and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
Working Location: Central (Nearest MRT: Somerset)
- Attend to all purchase request timely
- Ensure proper documentation and follow up on administering/processing purchase orders, invoices and proof of delivery
- Responsible for adhering to Company’s Purchasing Policy
- Tracking of PO reconciliation and follow up with credit memo
- Follow up with AP on vendor payment query
- Scheduling and coordination of meeting
- Assist with any ad-hoc administrative duties
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel especially)
- Good spoken and written communications skills
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd