- Responsible for Office administration
- Monitoring of quotation status
- Monitoring of collection and billing status
- Preparation of monthly report (BFR analysis, attendance KPI Calculation and Works Order analysis)
- Raise and closing of work orders, billing of invoices.
- Responsible for sourcing & receiving general office stationeries & other materials.
- File all documentation & records.
- Assist in procurement of site spare parts and equipment consumables
- Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager
- G.C.E. `A`/ Diploma education
- Able to communicate & write English
- A good team worker
- 3 Years of Experience in Admin
Interested applicants please send your update resume, indicating your current salary, expected salary, and availability.
Due to the large volume of applications, we seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd