- Answer enquiries via phone and email.
- Prepare payment vouchers and cheque issuances.
- Generate purchase orders, monitor and follow up with suppliers on delivery of goods and services.
- Perform data entry. Maintain proper document filing system.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE “N”/ “O” level
- At least one year working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to multi-task effectively, well organized and eye-for-detail
Working hours and work week: 5.5 days. Mon - Fri (9:00am – 6:00pm); alternate Sat half day (9:00am-1:00pm)
Work Location: Woodlands Industrial Park E2
Interested Candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, click the APPLY Now button below.
PJL CONTRACT PTE LTD