Admin Executive (Dormitory Operations)
- In charge of all dormitory authorities compliance (MOM,LTA,NEA, PUB & HDB)
- Liaise with the authorities for Dormitory related matters.
- In Charge of Dorm Pest Control
- Prepare Premises Contract for the Sub-Contractors.
- Prepare Accommodation Charges to Subcons and Internal Accommodation Cost Segregation.
- Quote the price and billing to Sub-con
- Liaise with the Sub-con and arrange rooms for their workers into the dorm.
- Prepare all the check in & check out record and Update to HQ weekly.
- Collect subcons' OFWAS update records within 3 working days after their workers move into the dorm.
- The period of accommodation charges will last to the date they submit the OFWAS record for the worker check out.
- Arrange the dormitory rooms for the internal workers.
- Update dormitory worker name list and both dormitory balance quota room availability
- Settle any issue related to dormitory
- Worker Quarter Permit Application.
- If Necessary, liaise with the PMs and PE to get the worker quarter layout drawings,
endorsed application forms and submit the worker quarter application to MOM for the
new projects .
- Liaise with the HQ and Site for dormitory related issues.
• GCE ‘O’ or Diploma with 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably from the construction industry.
• Excellent organizational and Interpersonal skills
• Able to work at Construction Site Office
• Working days 5.5 days per week
Newcon Builders Pte Ltd