Admin Executive cum Secretary(Yearly Renewable Contract)
- Provide secretarial support to Managing Director
- Assists in preparation of documentation and claims on behalf of the director.
- Travel Management
- Assists in air ticket, accommodation and visa application arrangement for all staff and VIPs.
- Updating of Travel Schedule and hotel rates.
- Management of Travel Insurance and renewal.
- Monitor closely on the status of unused ticket.
- Monitoring and updating of travel budget.
- Verification of travel claims.
- Office Facilities Management
- Management of maintenance contract and wear and tear issue of office facilities such as office plant, franking machine, air conditioner, fire extinguisher, and EMA electrical, etc.
- Updating of company floor plan.
- Responsible of ISO14001 renewal.
- Liaison with contractor on collection of e-waste.
- Duty as fire warden and maintenance of first aid box kit when necessary.
- Other Office Administration
- Ensure Entertainment Application is in compliance with the company policy.
- Preparation of Capital Expenses and Accrual at the end of each fiscal period.
- Company key management.
- Any adhoc duties from HR Manager & Management.
- Possess minimum a Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Possess at least 2 years of experience in administration field.
- Experience in ISO14001 is an added advantage.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Meticulous and sensitive with figures.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621