Admin Executive, Construction (Sungei Kadut)
- Location: Sungei Kadut
- Working hours : 5 days (8.30am to 5.00pm)
- Basic up to $2,600
- AWS + VB
- Good career progression
- Provide secretarial support in managing calendar for activities
- Answering phone calls and directing to the right personnel, preparing letters and contracts when needed
- Upkeep and file contracts in an orderly manner
- Assist management with ad-hoc duties and coordinate all sales & supporting the sales team to ensure that they have the support and resources needed to ace in the competitive market.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with existing and new customers.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, data measurement, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Assist the accounting department for payment collection
- Able to work in fast pace working environment
- candidate possess with 3 years of relevant working experience will be an advantages.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Tee Zhi Hao (Jim)
Registeration Number: R1875332
EA License: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd