Admin Executive (Accounts Department) @Commonwealth
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Student Job
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide admin support to the Accounts Department. (Data entry, filing and scanning etc.)
- Handle procurement and maintenance of pantry supplies and office equipment.
- Checking and verification of documents.
- Ensure proper filing and records for corporate documents and contracts.
- Responsible for travel/hotel arrangements for regional travels of managers and management.
- Checking of staff claims.
- Update annual leave and absence leave for all employees.
- Support Finance Manager and Accounts Executive in month-end, year-end closings, audit schedules.
- Update transactions into SAP accounting system.
- Responsible for AP, AR and collections for local and overseas partners/customers.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Minimum Diploma in accounts/ business or related field.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd