Admin Executive (6 Months Contract)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 28-Jun-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Generate regular reporting, e.g. staffing, availability, utilization rate and project scheduling reports for Audit Department
- Ensure that global departmental policies and procedures saved in the local shared drive are kept updated.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of department/operations-related records (exclusive of audit-work related documentation) and adhere to the document retention policy and procedures.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the team
- Maintain and prepare various dashboard reporting, as required.
- Prepare and assist with the quarterly audit committee reporting deck.
- Track all formal communications between the department and the regulators to ensure compliance with the regulation requirements, and maintain a centralized repository for such correspondences.
- Assist the department with the issuance of audit notification memo, audit reports, end-of-project surveys, audit issue follow-up status and other formal communications.
- Assist with the contracting process with Global Audit, MBS Procurement and Legal, for consultants and other 3rd parties.
- Assist the head of department in the organization and coordination of departmental meetings, activities and events, prepare agendas, and reserve facilities.
- Organize and maintain file system; file correspondence and other records.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials.
- Arrange and coordinate travel for team members.
- Liaise with IT regarding department IT needs.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Support the onboarding process and prepare for new-hires/transfers’ training materials and presentations
- Assist in ordering the necessary equipment and materials
- Requesting system(s) access, security door access, etc.
- Act as the initial contact to new-hires, and support the co-sourcing consultants (e.g. system access, security door access, computers, etc.).
- Manage the Team Member Clearance / Separation Checklist/ePAF for resigned team members.
- Manage establishment and renewals for ACL licenses, IIA certifications and professional memberships.
- Manage the team’s inventory of IT assets.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an office setting and/ or secretarial experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English both in oral and written form, interpersonal skills and professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company’s appearance standards.
- Strong initiatives and time management skills with excellent self-motivation.
- Ability to perform analysis, prepare presentations, maintain records and writing correspondence.
- Required to establish/maintain effective working relationships with team members and management and to strictly maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Working knowledge of both MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and MS Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project is a plus and will be preferred.