Admin Executive (6 months contract) | Central (Ref: SL)
• Provide admin support to various departments.
• Identify and timely reconcile any mismatch records.
• Maintain Dashboard and monitor fee increase cases.
• Prepare monthly progress report, meetings and minutes taking.
• Manage phone calls, letters and emails from internal and external vendors.
• Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments.
• Produce reports for audit checks.
• Generate reports and statistics for reporting.
• Strong knowledge in excel- v look-up, master formulas, pivot tables and analysing data.
• Experience in administration and accounting related work is an advantage.
• Efficient time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Independent, self-motivated and a team-player.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Stephanie Toh
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217674
JobStudio Pte Ltd