Admin Executive (6 months contract) | Central (Ref: SL)
• Provide secretarial support to various departments.
• Tracking of leave records.
• Assist to manage and support E-learning function.
• Assist to follow up on medical reports.
• Support the implementation of tele-consultation.
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Ofice, especially in Excel and Powerpoint.
• Experience in administrative related work is an advantage.
• Efficient time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Independent, self-motivated and a team-player.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Stephanie Toh
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217674
JobStudio Pte Ltd