Admin cum Asst Purchaser (1 Year Renewable Contract)
Job Responsibilities :
Reporting to the HOD, Procurement, the incumbent will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide administrative support to Procurement Dept
- Maintain proper and up-to-date records/documents/forms/filing and monitoring of the following:
- Purchase Orders (PO) for mailing out, acknowledgement of POs, vendor registration, vendor's performance review, vendor's catalogues and etc.
- Administer the leave and overtime forms and timesheets for the Procurement Dept.
- Source for best price and delivery terms for material & services.
- Source for competitive vendors and monitor/evaluate vendor’s performance.
- Coordination of quotation, bid analysis, PR, PO, material certificates, DO, Invoice, etc.
- Follow up on delivery status, payment and liaison with other departments on purchases and other requirements.
- Assist in reception duty based on rotational schedules.
- All admin duties pertaining to the Procurement Department.
- Any other job functions as assigned by the HOD.
Minimum GCE “O” Level / Diploma or its equivalent
At least 3 years relevant working experience in administration and/or purchasing.
Preferably have some procurement experience.
Good positive working attitude, proactive and able to work as a team.
Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
HS Compression & Process Pte Ltd