Admin Cum Accounts Officer - Permanent Part Time | 3 days per week
You will be deployed to one of our company MCST estates/condominiums, working in a team of site staff with supervision of Condo manager and managing the condo from its operation to administration functions.
- Attend to phone calls and residents’ queries
- Maintain the feedback register which documents feedbacks from residents.
- Perform general accounting duties such as bookkeeping, data entry, handling of petty cash and banking of cash / cheques.
- Handle maintenance fee billing to residents, issue maintenance notice/reminder
- Manage booking and collection of fees for booking of condominium facilities.
- Collect invoices from vendors/contractors and coordinate the payment procedure.
- Prepare and maintain proper filing of reports, invoices and documents.
- Assist the Condo Manager in the preparation of AGM documents such as attendance list, voting eligibility list, labels and the preparation of MCST budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- GCE 'O' level and above
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Meticulous with numbers and attentive to details
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player
- Good communication skills
- Working day: 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Working hour: Normal office hour
Applicants who are keen, please send in your resume by clicking ''Apply Now''. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (Please be informed that we no longer collect NRIC/ID number of applicants.)