Admin Cum Accounts Executive ($2500-$3000, 5 days)
- Prepare all necessary journals for month-end closing to be performed by Account Dept in UK.
- Prepare weekly, monthly sales & accounts reports and quarterly analysis report.
- Weekly bank-in of cheque and promptly update data for all receipts into system.
- Update cash flow position. Credit control. Prepare monthly aging report to sales team.
- Promptly prepare GRN to update stocks received into system. Organise year-end stock take.
- Prepare payment by cheque or Telegraphic transfer.
- Verify and update all expense transactions into system.
- Perform petty cash transactions.
- Prepare and update expenses, payments and receipts into system.
- Assist and prepare all information and reports required for internal budgeting and external auditing, taxation and secretarial works
- Prepare and submit quarterly GST returns
- Backup for issuing of sales invoices and purchase orders and credit application.
- Coordinate and monitor shipment, delivery of goods, transportation and logistics matters.
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing activities.
- Arrange and co-ordinate despatch or courier documents.
- Monitor and ordering office stationery and refreshment.
- Receiving incoming calls and relay messages.
- General office housekeeping.
- Diploma/ Degree with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in AP & AR. 70% Admin and 30% Accounts duties.
- $2500-$3000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- East Area
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310