Admin Coordinator (Assesment) - 1 year contract
STUDY GROUP is looking for an assessment co-ordinator to join a high volume, fast paced admissions team assessing applications for students around the world. If you have experience meeting service level agreements and thrive on delivering great customer service and can adapt quickly to change keen eye for detail, are passionate about then this is the role for you.
The admissions team processes applications and acceptance documents for industry leading English, Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Pre Masters and Masters programs for our university partnerships.
You will enjoy working as part of a team and have proactive working methods with a genuine desire to do your best at all times.
The core responsibilities of the role are:
- Conduct academic assessment
- Issue offer letters
- Maintain accurate product knowledge for all programs
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers
- General administration
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in academic assessment
- Problem solving skills, and a commitment to process improvement
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Able to adapt to new and changing technology
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly
- Customer service oriented
- Able to commit to standard rotating shifts between 8am – 1am