Admin Coordinator (5days/$1.8kmax/Sungei Kadut)
Manage daily administrative work at the workshop
Prepare administrative paperwork
Maintain and upkeep comprehensive databases of workers and equipment and generate regular reports.
Collect and submit timing of delivery orders and workers’ time sheets.
Manage petty cash.
Maintain a comprehensive & updated filing system and database.
Perform any administrative or ad hoc duties assigned by supervisors
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level / Diploma in Business or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Mandarin speaking working associates
- Must be meticulous, efficient and able to multi-task
- Pleasant, good attitude and interpersonal skills
To Apply ,
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)