Admin / Clerk / Immediate / 5 days
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 26-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Assist in entering data and order into system
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years experience will be preferred.
- Familiarity with office management procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
Working hours: 44 hours (5 days work)
Work location: Tai Seng