Admin Asssistant, Research Office (Central, Healthcare) - up to $3000
- Provide secretariat and general administrative support to the team to ensure effective and efcient operation of the Research office.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings with internal and external stakeholders, and managing the Research Director’s calendar.
- Provide administrative support for workshops, engagement sessions and other events organized by the Research Office.
- Assist with database update and maintenance and report generation.
- Provide administrative support for the collation of research grants, CIRB applications and agreements.
- Work with various stakeholders for ofce maintenance, weekly team meetings and data compilation.
- Assist in the planning, utilisation and management of resources, consumables and ofce equipment.
- min. Diploma in any discipline, preferrably from a recognised tertiary instituition
- Possess min 2 years of relevant admin experience as a Personal Assistant/ Secretary from a healthcare instituition
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Procient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point
- Able to work independently as well as a team
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: Admin Assistant, Research Office
or call 6736 3280 and ask for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd