Admin Assistant (Motor Insurance/ 5 Days Office Hours) CVT 101011
Established Companies | Motor Insurance Comapany
5 Days | Office Hours
**Have prior experience in motor insurance
- Checking of registration list and prepare documents for insurance submission
- Data entry for the submission and after receipt of documents
- Ensure accurate issuance of policies
- Clearance of outstanding payments
- Timely mailing out of policies to customers
- Follow up on outstanding documents (Proposal Forms, etc.)
- Coordination of dispatch (when needed)
- All other ad-hoc tasks as required
- 1- 2 years of motor insurance prior experience with wide knowledge of general insurance products
- Possess Certificate in General Insurance will have added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Interested candidates, please state last /expected salaries /notice period in Microsoft Word preferably and email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Thank you for your interest in the job position. In view of other position(s), please check our advertisement on Jobstreet (Today's Career) or contact us at 6227 2117 so that we could assist you better.
Have a great day ahead.
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang / Vera Tan / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123 / R1767480 / R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.