Metta PreSchool @Punngol (MPSP) has been in operation for over 8 years since its official opening on 31 July 2010. The centre receives cases from SG Enable through referrals from hospitals. Enrolment will take place after the initial screening process is complete. Our centre provides Early Intervention Programme for Infants & Children (EIPIC), aged between 2.5 to 6 years old with special needs, ranging from Autism spectrum Disorder, Global Development Delay to Speech and Language Delay.
The children attend a 3-hour session programme twice a week. The multi-disciplinary team consists of teachers, occupational therapists and speech and language therapists. They come together to discuss and set specific and measurable 1-year goals for the Individualised Education Plan (IEP) of each child. The IEP focuses on 6 domains: fine motor, gross motor, adaptive, cognitive, social communication and social skills.
As an Admin Assistant, the candidate is responsible in the following areas:
- Provide administration support for referral, pre-admission and assessment
- Liaison with parent, center and paramedical staff on administration matter
- Perform all administrative work such as correspondence, filing, maintaining records
- Purchase, control and maintenance of office equipment, software, supplies, stationery and uniforms
- Control of postage stamps, arrange for dispatch of outgoing documents
- To liaise with NCSS, MSF, SG Enable and other government statutory board on reports and funding
- Maintain general book keeping for center
- Collection of school fees and banking
- Comply with ISO requirements
- Comply with NCSS, MSF requirements: SSR,PES & QA
- Any other duty assigned by the Management
- Minimum qualification of GCE ‘O’ level or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience is advantageous
- Ability to work both independently and within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Hardworking, meticulous and responsible
- Training & Development
- Annual Leave