- Responsible for day to day administrative duties including preparing of invoices and filing.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual and ensure proper segregation of duties.
- Able to handle all staff admin essential job functions.
- Perform other assignments, as requested by Manager.
Skills / Attributes Required
- ‘O’ Levels, ‘A’ Levels or Diploma.
- Good organization, administrative and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced MS Office skills. Working knowledge of ERP accounting systems such as Quickbooks is an advantage.
- Confident, self-starter with strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other departments.
- High degree of accuracy, accountability and consistency in producing quality work.
Interested candidates please email your resumes, stating current and expected salaries and date of availability and position applying for, to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our website :
Health RX Pte. Ltd.