Seng Joo Hardware Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 5-Oct-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Handle material sourcing, price negotiation and order fulfilment, include preparation and execution of purchase requisitions, and ensure timely delivery. In-charge of generation of material purchase requisition and follow up on delivery
- Manage company inventory / materials, assets and equipment, provide weekly and monthly purchasing/procurement related reports.
- Continuous improvement to source for more competitive/alternate materials and manage supplier performance.
- Manage and coordinate the project administrative work including assist in material sourcing and compilation of quotations from various vendors and subcontractors
- Manages, files and updates records including and not limited to catalogue, project documentation and manual.
- All other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Min. Higher NITEC, A’Level / Diploma in Purchasing or Materials Management or relevant field.
- Preferably at least 1 year of working experience in purchasing / procurement.
- A good team player with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Possess good negotiation skills and good knowledge of costs and related rates.
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills
- Singaporean and SPR preferable
Seng Joo Hardware Pte Ltd