FMD Management Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- To perform layout check, printing and compile of financial report for clients
- To arrange courier and monitor return of financial reports after signed by clients
- Accounts receivable function which include generate sales invoice, monitor of ageing and payment received and update to Xero accounting software
- Scanning of working papers in electronic form for storage
- Other administrative support
- At least a GCE O level holder with 2 years of administrative experience. Candidates who can start work immediately will be considered favorably
- Able to communicate with mandarin speaking clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Words.
- Must be meticulous and organized.
- Committed and hardworking.
- Working hours from 9am to 6pm
- 5 days work week
- 2 minutes walk from Mountbatten MRT station.
Please email CV with current and expected salary to:
FMD Management Consultants Pte Ltd