Admin Assistant(Full Time, Tue to Sun, Tuas)
Co-ordination of office administration and filing systems.
- Assist in the upkeeping of all office equipments, including fax and photocopier.
- Ensure proper maintenance and cleanliness of Singapore office.
- Ordering of office stationeries, groceries and postage stamps for office usage.
- Handling of daily incoming mails and faxes including courier services and weekly registered mails.
- Preferably Secondary education, 'O' Levels or 'A' Levels or equivalent
- At least two years experience in admin
- Willing to work in the weekend
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.